ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remote

Clio 200 FF

Well everythings been fine with my remote locking until yesterday, locked the car as usual in the morning, unlocked it later on, drove home and tried to lock it and nowt.... the remote wouldnt work so i tried to lock it with the key and the central locking wouldnt work?

The spare works fine so i thought it might be the battery, i replaced that today and it still wouldnt work, the light flashes on the key but thats all - any ideas?

Cheers

you will need to get the key recoded at a dealer or maybe someone on here knows what to do to get the code back on it

i had this with both the keys on my primera they both stopped within 2 days of each other that was a bit of a bugger it cost me £26 to get them re done it took them about 5 mins to do

Clio 200 FF

i also made a mess of the key when seperating the 2 bits, bloody thing wouldnt slide as per pic in manual so i prised it apart and took a chunk out of it :(

Clio 200 FF

Cant belive it!!!!!!!!! my 2nd remote stopped working this morning...............

opened the car ok, drove to work and it wouldnt lock, i had to lock the car using the button on the dash then lock the drivers door with the key? went out later on and it still didnt work, opened using the key so i could see if the immobiliser was on, car started ok, closed door and tried remote again - nothing, locked using key, pressed remote and it worked - EH?????

got home and tried the origional remote and it worked as well?

phoned dealer and they cant get it in until the 21st :(