ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally day @ Breane Leisure Park

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Some of the motors down there, various different standards, was really good to watch as its based around a caravan site and from the wiewing area you could see at least 5 cars on the stage at a time...

Custom A3, x german toruing car engine, custom chassis and shell, this thing was rapid and was leading all weekend
100_0684.gif

the old school Metro, again stupidly rapid and the handling looked amazing
100_0687.gif

the engine
100_0699.gif

the usual suspects
100_0690.gif

100_0691.gif

then a motorbike engined 205, revved up to about 12k
100_0693.gif

nice little mini
100_0698.gif

some other cars

this 306 was a rally rep and totally road legal
100_0702.gif

350z
100_0703.gif

and this CLK AMG....looked very nice, didn't know they were full CF inside to
100_0705.gif

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I went. That A3 was f**king MENTAL! Do you know what engine was in it spec wise?

Also that 306 owner lives in the same town as me. He pulled up to me at a petrol station the other day and started telling me how he's spent 5k on it!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I went to this with the Mrs. Realised it was £15 each to get in, then came home!

Fifteen fookin pounds!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
didn't see you tom, we still haven't met so maybe wouldn't recognise you..lol, obviously wouldn't have seen you dan.....

i think for a full car of people £15 is cheap but yeah for 2 of you that would be expensive..

as for the A3, nah i don't tom. only that it was an ex german touring car engine, i tried speaking to one of the pit crew about it but he was a unt, when the commentator asked over the tannoy about it, he said if i told you i'd have to kill you....what a clown

Cupra
I think that 306 used to belong to a guy that I knew in Cheltenham before. He had exactly the same paint and kit without the stickers. This nearly 8-10 years ago though.
It sounded amazing and would pop and bang when he floored it.

Turbo Beige
^^^^ Different car. The A3 is a rebuild of an old car that used to be white and green, was written off a couple of years ago and reshelled into a newer body style. Its still owned by the same guy (he has an Audi dealership, hence the car).
Mercedes is an SLK AMG DTM, £200,000+ with Mclaren SLR engine in it!!!!!!