ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26R vs FRS (vid)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
First time i've heard what an R26.R sounds like from the inside. According to Tom (JMS) my Cup sounds the same!

Renaultsport 220T
Couple of pics of them from sunday.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Clio 200

web.jpg

web.jpg

couple of other interesting cars too

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Oh really? Awesome.

Head down to the track days to watch and drool over the cars quite often but wasnt at this one.

Renaultsport 220T
Oh really? Awesome.

Head down to the track days to watch and drool over the cars quite often but wasnt at this one.

If I'm still over I might do the next one.

I spotted the vents off Roy, dunno why.

They were having a good race between themselves.

Renaultsport 220T
From here originally?

Or for some strange reason did you choose to come here?!

lol, yeah i thought I'd drive 500+ miles just to freeze my nuts off in County Down.

No I'm from Bangor originally. My mate Simon was marshalling on sunday, so I thought I would pay him a visit, and bring my Nikon with me.

Will have to make it along to a meet, if Mikey arranges one soon, while I'm over?

steviant

web.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Trev seems to be the main man for organising meets these days. I think mikey is selling/was selling/has sold his clio :(

Nice looking motor you have there.

Not sure when the next meet is but Ultimate Car Show is on in Larne at the end of the month. CS had a stand at it last year

Renaultsport 220T
Cheers, I like it. I'll keep an eye out for upcoming meets and let trev know I'm over. Could do another sunday morning Pitstop Ulster Fry maybe.

Found the thread on RMS, I'll stick up some pics for the boys tomorrow, and introduce myself.

steviant