ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick tidy up

120d M Sport
Spent the whole of Sunday giving my little 1.2 a tidy up as the weather was so nice :D

For anyone who's interested the process on this occasion was:

Wash- Duragloss 901
Wheels- cleaned with Bilberry acid free, polished/waxed with rimwax
Had already been clayed about a month back so didnt bother with that
Bit of Tar removal (Autoglym Intensive)
Polish/Glaze- Clearkote Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze (love this stuff!)
Wax- Dodo Juice Light fantastic

No befores (I just can't take pics of it whilst dirty:dead:) but heres the afters..

P1010272.jpg

P1010271.jpg

P1010279.jpg

P1010276.jpg

P1010280.jpg

P1010278.jpg

200 Gordini
Mint mate! You decided about doing the bullets yet?

Why you love the vanilla moose then?

I put mine on at night so didn't really see the results too good. The red moose is supposed to go well if applied after too so i really want to give that a go.

120d M Sport
Cheers Curls!

It just seemed to give a real wet-look and a lot of gloss

Probably didnt add much to yours as your paints already well prepped through PC'ing, guess it would only add a little extra to that.

Think I'm gonna take the bullets to the bodyshop as I want the silver bits to match the body colour of the car (I'd c**k doing that up!). Should be piss easy to do yours though, just ping them off, mask the rest up then use a touch up brush and laquer for the writing?

200 Gordini
Cheers Curls!

It just seemed to give a real wet-look and a lot of gloss

Probably didnt add much to yours as your paints already well prepped through PC'ing, guess it would only add a little extra to that.

Think I'm gonna take the bullets to the bodyshop as I want the silver bits to match the body colour of the car (I'd c**k doing that up!). Should be piss easy to do yours though, just ping them off, mask the rest up then use a touch up brush and laquer for the writing?

Next time i use it i'll make sure its in the day.

Painting little things like bullets look really easy so if you get the paint i'm sure you would be fine. The silver bullets look good though! Thats why ive decided to keep mine as they are ;)

120d M Sport
Hmm you might be right actually. Might save my money! Everyone on here seems to have painted bullets these days anyway

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks brilliant mate, the more 1.2's i see colour coded the more i know its what needs doing to mine! Could definately do with lowering, but then again so could mine!!!

200 Gordini
Hmm you might be right actually. Might save my money! Everyone on here seems to have painted bullets these days anyway

They're smart as they are mate, I nearly painted my front diamond anthracite, as in i had the products in my hand at halfords but put them back.. really glad i didn't do it tbh.

120d M Sport
Looks brilliant mate, the more 1.2's i see colour coded the more i know its what needs doing to mine! Could definately do with lowering, but then again so could mine!!!

Thanks mate, yeah get it done, makes it look a different car!

Megane R26
Looks sweet Alex!

I'm gonna do mine with Clearkote on Saturday - Pink Moose then 'the wax' (forget what it's called)