ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*QUICK REPLY NEEDED* Egp over Natty's Blue

I was gonna SRP then EGP and then Natty's Blue the Clio, Doesn't need clayed it was done awhile back and still aint bad :)

What do you's guys think ?

Was also gonna give my wheels a going over with SRP and EGP too as they aint that bad either ;)

Any comments or tips would be appreciated :)

P.s Can i put egp Over the top Of Nattys Blue ?

106 GTi
EGP first then Nattys Blue.

The EGP won't bond to Nattys, it must go over the SRP to get it to bond properly. Ideally get 2 -3 coats of EGP on then use wax.

Only problem here is AG say 12 -24 hours between layers of EGP.

I would use a coat of EGP each week after a wash then after the 2 or 3 week then use the Nattys.

Cheers Rich ;)

What shampoo do you reckon i use ?

I'm using Megiuars Gold Class But one or two washes and i think it'll be finished :( Aint a lot left...

I was looking to try something else after that.

And the Poorboys Natty's wax is kwell down and needs replaced, any ideas ?

I have been looking on a few sites polished bliss, clean and shiny (thats all i know) but kinda lost theres heaps of polishes out there :dapprove:

Was looking at Poorboys Acrylic...

Any ideas if that would be any good on a silver 172 ?

Or what would be a good polish and wax for my car...

Cheers Richard

106 GTi
AG SRP and EGP is a bloody good combo on Silver so I would stick with it.

Working by hand and needing to correct defects Scratch X or Menzerna Final Finish will work ok to correct defects.

Waxes wise I would go with P21s over the EGP on Silver.

Shampoos Wise I like Meguiars Shampoo Plus as a bulk Shampoo, and use Duragloss Wash, Sonax Gloss Shampoo or Swisswax Car Bath on my 182 depending on my mood or what wax/sealant is on the car.

due to exchange rate you might be best going and having a look on autotopia as well bud, but would need to put in a decent order as well :S

jamie