ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question About Speedline Turinis?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm quite interested in getting a set of speedine turinis, at the moment i'm running standard Mk2 172 wheels. i''ve got a couple of questions.

Do Renault sell the center caps and bolts as seen on the 172 cup and clio trophy, if so how much are they?

Part number?

Is that all i need or do the cups/ trophy have different spacers?

Cheers Fletch.:D

cup ETC is 38.5 and trophy is 45 mm. i sware iv typed this about 100000 times this week on here.

Renault sell the center caps about £10 each but the part number will be different for the cup and trophy one sbecause of the colour. Your standard 172 wheels nuts should be fine i think

Are you getting OEM Renault (over the counter) or are they Speedline (3rd party) ones?

Pretty sure the Renault centre caps will not fit the rims direct from Speedline.

I ordered a new Renault OZ rim from Simpkins Renault last week and the centre cap came in the box with the rim at no extra cost :D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Day said:
Are you getting OEM Renault (over the counter) or are they Speedline (3rd party) ones?

Pretty sure the Renault centre caps will not fit the rims direct from Speedline.

A the moment i'm not to sure, the speedlines that i've seen are on the Ktec website.

Day can you buy the trophy speedline wheels from Renault then?

u can buy both wheels from renault.

renault romford said £150.01 for each alloy and £10 for each center cap for the trophy alloys.

Chocolate Bar™
renault centre caps will fit genuine speedline turinis. had a look at my local motor factors and the centre caps (interally) are exactly the same - so they both use the little plastic clips. as such they are interchangable. i was quoted £15 each for the turini centre caps when i needed some.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks alot for all your feedback guys, i'm either going to make some mods to my clio like change the wheels and exhaust or get a cup next year.

Fletcher.