ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prospeed Exhaust - 182

Renaultsport Clio 182
has anyone got a prospeed exhaust fitted to their 182? what's it like with regards to build quality / noise / looks?

any noticeable power gain? oh and how much did it set you back?

I'm going to be replacing my OEM exhaust soon with a stainless cat back system but i'm unsure which one to go for. I've heard good things about Yozzasport's system and also the Janspeed one from K-Tec but what about Prospeed?

Cheers

Sarge

Renaultsport Clio 182
he's got a good reputation from what i've read but just wanted to hear from people who've actually had their systems done by him and whether they're happy or not.

He's only just down the road from where i work which is a bonus!

Clio Sport 172
:( i just seen under your car paul :( NEED!!!! how did you get it so nice? mines got this thick black stuff that wont come off with the preasure washer..

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ill tell you all about it on Sunday! god willing! ;) lol :eek: ill look at your exhaust why you look under my car! hahaha

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I had a prospeed on my car for 1.5 years before i sold the car and it was a fantastic exhaust. Good fit, well aligned and good quality with no movement at all. I would recommend... I will try to dig some pics out