ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

programs on XP

Ford Fiesta
in the start menu programs, how do I move across I have that many programs that when i click "all programs" it doesnt have room to show them all?

Not a Clio
lol

Try this:

Right click on the tack bar at the bottom of your screen.
Select Properties
Select the Start Menu tab

Have a play in there... try changing icons to small or using the classic start menu if you don't already.

OR

Simply delete program shortcuts that are not needed or group some together e.g. if you have 5 games, creat a GAME folder and stick them all in there - they are only shortucts remember.

Ford Fiesta
lol, thanks for that. only just noticed I have too many so never really thought about it before.

cheers.
:)

Not a Clio
When my list gets too big i know it's time to remove stuff. Sometimes when you uninstall stuff the shortcut on the menu stays so you may have redundant shortcuts sat on there.

Ford Fiesta
thing is i use all mine, cant really find anything to delete.
IS it easy to group stuff together for instance i have microsoft works all seperate, works, word, powerpoint etc all have their own tab, no point in that..