ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**problem with cliford alarm**

its a relatively new 1. it has the option where u can turn the beeping off work working mode so that if u set the alarm off it wont sound and piss u off. but its stuck in that mode!

ive bin pressing the button inside the car 2 change the mode but wont, am i doin somat wrong?

Jamie

TT 225

Hehehe, i did that on mine - cant remember how i fixed it - but the answer was in the instruction book you get :)

TT 225

If no-one else can help - youll have to wait til I get home from work and read the instruction thingie to help :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

stick u key in ignition and start the car, when u turn it off it should turn off "vallet" mode.

no it doesnt malice, it still is silent cos thats wot i do now cos i duno how 2 set to normal mode, i drive the car vallet mode

im looking through the book 4 u, but cant find out what the hell 2 do...

It sounds 2 me like yove set a user selectable feature, but i would have thought putting it in valet mode, then started the car up would reprogram it.

Revels Mum & Sister

I cant remember how to turn it off! I should seeing as I used to fit them! :oops:

Will find out for you tomm and post dude!

on your clifford fob

hold down the top left button, and whilst holding it down press the bottom left button aswell

should work