ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pro evo 5.......

Nippy white cup
Brilliant game but soooo many annoying bugs it`s amazing! Stupid player choices i.e picking a player nowhere near the ball or player with the ball, when you know the pass ins`t going to make it the comp keeps you running towards where the ball would have gone, and online I intercepted a ball in the middle of the pitch, ran through on goal and the whistle blew and it went back up to the computer for it to take it`s corner?!?! :S ....put it this way I`ve demolished 1 ps2 pad and had to repair my other one last night. Sometimes the little touches make it great but after 5 games you`d think they would have sorted these annoyances out

Chris

It's a brilliant game but for all the good things, the number of bad points in it mean I hardly play it any more.

I just keep getting too worked up lol!

Nippy white cup
I know what you mean m8!

Chris

DSC00147.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Have a word Chris R1 + R2 = super cancel stops the player running or doing whatever and allows you to take control.