ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prescott Hillclimb + CS Stand Pics

SchwepTek™
Was a very good day out today at the Prescott Hillclimb circuit.

Weather held out and i managed to spend some time practicing my first panning shots.

Big thanks to all who showed up as our stand looked great. We certainly had the cleanest/best looking cars there........apart from the Veyrons maybe. :eek:

My cup even got to meet its granddad!!! ;)

IMG_9067.jpg

IMG_9163.gif

IMG_9165.gif

IMG_9171.gif

IMG_9168.gif

IMG_9175.gif

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9133.jpg

IMG_9092.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9160.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

Last edited:
  FF Blackgold 182
Nice pics Andy! Stand did look very good, not like a carpark at Combe! I've got a couple of the JPS Lotus...hang on!

Nice pics.

My mate use to lived at the top of Prescott hill climb and the only way to his house was up the road. Has some great fun driving up there!!

Sweet pics, I never spotted the Spyker.

When I went back to my car I had a Rolls Royce Phantom drop-top with brushed bonnet parked next to me, bloody thing was about twice the height of my car!

FF Blackgold 182
spyker.gif

The owner didn't know how to look after it though, by the looks of the passenger side of the front bumper! :rasp:

Hyundai i40
some great pics there

loving the pic of ur car with his grandad schweppy, was it an emotional moment?

monaco blue 172 ..
anyone see the fingerprints in the paintwork on the black and red veyron ...n/s/f wing mirror ? lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
nice one guys. will attend something again soon. looked like a good turnout for this event.