ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power flow warranty?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Well my trusty PH2 172 daily driver has finally given its first show of grief in 9 of months owner ship.. Basically, driving home from my GF's house this morning & led foot for abit of over taking & hear what sounded like some thing vibrating rattleing in the boot so like most Clio rattles i ignored it untill it got louder & started to occur the whole way through the rev range.. so get home & look under the car & see that my back box hanger is hanging on by less than 1/2mm of steel, the back boxs is swinging around all over the joint :dapprove: so its gonna need re-welding & supposedly power flow offer a life time guarntee unfortuantly the previous owner had it installed & i have no reciepts so will this mean i'll have no choice but drop into a back street gagrage for abit of bird s**t welding?

Thanks,
James

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Power flow are f**king annoying. when at Autosport yesterday we went to their stand to ask about warrenty and if it was possible to pack or get our exhaust toned down. the guy was completely useless and the least help full person we ment all day. I will not be giving them any more buisness.

Will replace the exhaust or go some where else to get it sorted.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
wouldnt trust powerflow with anything to be honest

look at exhaust uk ment to be good

SQ5
Powerflow is a franchise so you cannot base it on one company. Maybe the big wigs that were at AutoSport are numptys but they are involved with the hands on work!

My local Powerflow is brilliant and have got a great reputation. They have people coming from literally 100 miles away because people don't want to go to their local ones!

You shoudl be able to take it to your local powerflow and get it welded up but there maybe a small price to pay as you weren't the original buyer, and guessing you don't have the warranty card?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Powerflow is a franchise so you cannot base it on one company. Maybe the big wigs that were at AutoSport are numptys but they are involved with the hands on work!

My local Powerflow is brilliant and have got a great reputation. They have people coming from literally 100 miles away because people don't want to go to their local ones!

You shoudl be able to take it to your local powerflow and get it welded up but there maybe a small price to pay as you weren't the original buyer, and guessing you don't have the warranty card?

Same here for me . Powerflow local to me in Burnley were spot on for quality of work . Other people on here have also said the same .

But as your not the original purchaser it's most likely you'll have to pay to have it repaired .

Clio MK 4
they might let you off but doubt it.

I had my centre section blowing and so went to them with the warranty card. unfortunately it wasnt under my name as previous owner had it fitted. So i had to pay for new centre box which only cost 60 quid and they gave me a new life time warranty under my name which was good.

this was the one in leeds

Nippy white cup
My local one at Burnley is as Billy said fantastic....my last 3 cars have all gone there and the service has been brilliant. I would just take it back...they won't remember everyone who has been there and will probably just see it is theirs and fix it imo

Chris