ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power boost valves...

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

anyone tried them? if so do they improve performance and take away flat spots or is it just another modding fantasy?.......

clio 20v

do a search for this theres been loads of questions bout it

but i think the answers were they dont really make any differance and not worth the money

unless you need to set the fuel pressure for running nitrous

adi

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah they are just an adjustable fuel pressure regulator sold in a kit with everything you need in one box, and with instructions which is handy if like me it was the first time Id ever messed about with the fuel system!

Useful for serious mods, nitrous, head work, wild cams, throttle body conversions, forced induction etc. Because you get to a point where you cannot physically get any more fuel flow through the injectors by increasing the open time. The only way is to get bigger injectors or increase the fuel pressure, which you need the pbv for. I cant see how it can just give bolt on power gains though, that sounds like b****cks to me. People have had good results though.