ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polishing Williams Wheels

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Ok, I Have Bought Some Williams Wheels, Theya Re In White With The Polished Lip, I Would Want Them All Polished, How Do I Do This And Would The Wheel Fook Up And Corode?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
YER, what process for polishing then?
just stage by stage bit differnt grades of paper?

Chocolate Bar™
can do it that way, or take it to a refurber. i was quoted 45a wheel for professional polishing but opted against it.

Chocolate Bar™
they wanted it for a couple of days, and that was using machine polishers, so i assume its possible.

If you've bought white willy wheels then I imagine it would make more sense to sell them for decent money (ebay?) then buy some normal ones with bubbling lacquer that need a refurb, then do those ones.

Just seems a waste of someone else's time and money if they've spent £200+ on refurbing them white if you're just going to take it off again!

(IMO of course, as they're your wheels and you can do what you want... lol)

Winston has already polished up a set of willy wheels I believe?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer think he does, i would keep them white tbh, but i have a sliver car, its an idea the polished look. if a deal come up where i can swap with polished i would but if not i would like to have then polised,

more ideas peeps

Williams 2
Which type of silver are the willy wheels that winston had on his old hybrid?
willyshopcopy.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
winstons car has gone iirc, yer thats whats the finish is gonna be like, but ona mrk1 172, silver, down on coils

320d
Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but the wheels in white are perfect, you could sell them on ebay for £350 easily in my opinion and pocket the profit, then keep your eyes open for a cheap tatty set in need of a refurb then get them done professionally

I think the willy wheels suit the Mk1 172's and polished would look great against the silver

Heres the pictures you mention above:

http://www.urbanimage.tv/fcs/large/3059.jpg

http://www.urbanimage.tv/fcs/large/3058.jpg

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Not a fan of the Willy wheels.

Turinis are the best looking wheel for all the 1*2's....

Chocolate Bar™
the wheels in the pic are now mine :D

seriously would look stunning on your car, i'd get them done in high power silver instead of getting em polished, too much hassle, and i'm pretty certain if you had them polished come winter you'd have to change them due to salt and s**t lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
YER, am thinking of high power silver...
i would do either my myself.
but polished would look mint!

Chocolate Bar™
would look nice on a silver car :) never actually seen them in the flesh so im not sure on the quality tho

Lionel Richie
Ben if they're the white willy wheels off mehdi's white clio (now adams16v's, the one on TB's) you'll never strip them in a month of sundays!!!

peugeot 106 gti
all u need to do is nitro-maus them..(paint stripper) and them buff the hell out of them will probbs take u a good 4 hours but cheap an easy...