ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piston heads bargin!!

N/A
anyone think i should buy these:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/321565.htm

brand new tyres on 17" V6 rims, dont know if they would suit my polo though, dont have any pics of it but heres one thats identicle

vw-polo1.jpg

Opinions?

Da

Less
I doubt they'd even fit as stated. Is this for real? 17" V6 rims on a bog standard Polo? :S

Those alloys will only fit on the car they are intended for. A clio v6 !
The offset is different front & rear as well as bring five stud too.

Mikey - I think they suit the vee tbh.
Daz - I was thinknig the same tbh.

N/A
Thanks for ur opinions chaps, your right ive made a slight miscalculation in that my polos wheels are 4 stud not 5 (oops!)

However im still in the market for some different wheels because the standard ones i have at the moment are 12"s..........

**awaits the onslaught of laughter until ive gone red in the face**

Thanks for ur opinions chaps, your right ive made a slight miscalculation in that my polos wheels are 4 stud not 5 (oops!)

However im still in the market for some different wheels because the standard ones i have at the moment are 12"s..........

**awaits the onslaught of laughter until ive gone red in the face**
Your polo will not have 12" wheels on it lol.

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Definately wont fit - Clio V6s are 5x108 PCD & have an ET of around 21 ish I think!!