ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phew!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is FoxyCleopatra going with you? He'll need a wheel, a clutch & throttle cable & Norm to lift it up...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Keep that sh*t away from me!

Drink meeee, I make you big and stroma!

T-1.jpg

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Looking quality, very nice. This may sound strange but what did you use to clean your carpets, mine are filth.

The right hand grip has started to come away as well :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looking quality, very nice. This may sound strange but what did you use to clean your carpets, mine are filth.

The right hand grip has started to come away as well :(

AG Carpet Shampoo.

Dilute it 4:1 with warm water and then soak everything. Then use a shoe brush (that's what I used) on them.

It'll take a full day to dry out, but they come up like new.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mine are getting thin! Bet if i phone reno the V6 mats will be 300000£ more! Twonks!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
aye. Peterborough Centra for them.

We're out of town, More secure and it's got a tap.

I am so going to jump one of you three if I have too many appletinis . . .

Make that four, Hai Alan x

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looking good Chris, as always.

What glaze did you use mate?

Will have to give some of the AG carpet shampoo a go: Car was in having the water pump changed a fortnight ago and the considerate mechanic decided against covering my mats and instead has left them all dirty and greasing. Arse*.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
As per :approve:

Just missing seats and brakes for me, but as it may be going, i'll let you off ;)