ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People around the Barnstaple area?

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Starting to see a few new 1*2's near me (Blackmoorgate) couple silver ones like my 182 and two different blue 172's anyone on here? Mine is LO04KFT

Hi welcome to CS btw must have misssed you

im currently based in Chivenor in afghan atm though

currently in a black ph 1 172
PICT0529.gif

There seem to be a fair few about but not many on here tbh, there is Polls who is from Landkey and a bloke who works at renault barnstaple who has a Trophy

we will have to have a mini meet sometime

make sure you add yourself to the mailing list if you have not done so already

cheers

chris

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Paul is the guy with the trophy no. 500/500 he is the parts man at Prideaux where I work, just done his belts!! I'm in the workshop - have been there for 10 years now!

Mini meet sounds good to me, put a name to some of the faces!

How do I get on the mailing list mate, not been on here long!?

Cheers
Chris

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he's a lucky sod, doesnt drive it like he should though - right fairy, haha!

Saying that I was very lucky with mine, only done 18k when I bought it for 3k in jan this year!

Mods so far: Got an RStuning map done on it, Koni adjustables, eibach sportlines, camber bolts, whiteline ARB - going to put it through it's paces at the ring on July 1st!

Discounts no problem....

Cheers, mind how you go out there!!

02 Clio 172
Mini meeet! wos everyone doing next weekend or even this week in the evenings?? would be good to meet the locals around and the cars

02 Clio 172
sorry to hijack the thread but what would everyone think to a meet up Marine Drive one evening this week then? depending on weather