ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peco exhausts: pants

ok, rite, cus im a poor student, and i cant afford the 300quid for a full stainless exhasut for my 19, ive been looking at mild steel systems. my curretn standard zorst has lasted me 3 years, but its showing tis age now-not got long left. anyway, so far the best deal ive seen has been a peco mild steel system with either dtm or twin 3inch pipes for 150quid online, plus 2year unlimited mile warrenty. ive seen a hatch back 19 before with dtm exhaust, and i must say it looks ace-contrary to popular belief!!

has anyone on this board got or had experience with peco exhausts? what do they sound like, not too maxx muppet nova i hope? do they fit well, etc

cheers ppl

jimbo

Skoda Fabia vRS

mine sounded good on my Clio, fitment wasnt perfect but the exhaust place got it to fit

personally id rather wait a while and get a full stainlesss from a quality company like Magnex or Scorpion mate, much better quality gear and a nicer exhaust note too

clio 20v

yeh there not bad but dont expect them to last long last one i had lasted 6 mths before the baffles broke loose

that was a stainless one wiv lifetime guarantee forgot to send it off though lol

that was the 3rd peco id had in 2 yrs first too were mild steel and didnt last long, good points are adjustable bracketry so u can adjust it to your liking

wouldnt buy anuvver though my mongoose is a million times better

adi

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I had one on my old RT. Was ok but the fitting was sh*te....Now a full magnex is on my 16v and I would definately recommend...!