ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC from ebay...

its overspiced imo, the kit delivered from Autopia with discount comes to £111 last time i checked it, so add a tranny and cable & plug (aprox £55 if you go new) and you have quite a saving over the Fleabay one, also Autopia will look after you better than most UK places too

ps thats the cheaper das kit hes selling , i would go for the sfx kit (that's what i quoted you above)

oh and there may be a uk machine coming so you may want to wait

Last edited:
  An orange one
hmmm...i may well hold fire then!!

rich...do you know any more on this UK machine yet? I dont want to have to wait too long..lol my vee needs de-swirled!

hey, the machine wont be here untill a least june at the very earliest, and is likely to cost as much as a delivered pc with the transformer etc, i should be getting a demo machine soon so i can report back on how good it is, below is a list of details that David Ostroff sent me

Polisher Specifications

1.6" Random orbit automotive polisher
2.Machine design (form factor and mechanical layout) modeled after Porter Cable 7424
3.Requires 120v/60Hz power
4.5 AMP motor
5.2,000 to 6,000 oscillation per minute (OPM) operating range
6.Red Color of Sliding Switch and Red Color of 6 Speed Dial
7.Polisher in US and Euro(240v with Euro outlet) versions

Key benefits vs. Porter Cable 7424

1.20% more power for greatly improved polishing ability
2.Smoother operation (higher quality concentric offset head unit)
3.Accepts all 5/24 tools made for Porter Cable 7424 from 2" to 6" diameter.
4.Better warranty
UK buyers can get it from UK resellers in June/July..You will finally have UK CE certified 240v version with UL approval

Availability

Ultimate Detailing Machine Polisher will be available in late June

106 GTi
hmmm...i may well hold fire then!!

rich...do you know any more on this UK machine yet? I dont want to have to wait too long..lol my vee needs de-swirled!

The fact thy are giving it more power would make me wait. it will address the one flaw the machine has at the moment it always feels it needs just a touch more go.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Yes the power should be a nice boost.

The rotation on the head of a Porter Cable can at the moment stop with as little as 12-15lbs down force. The Ultimate won't stop rotating until you apply something like 63-65 LBS of prressure.