ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pattern 182 full fat in inner tie rods

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've done lots of searches and haven't really find a conclusive answer to this, where and what part number do I need to order to get the right length inner tie rod?
I've seen some for a kangoo 4x4 that seems right on micksgarage part no. Ss6263.
And ideas?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Thanks mate, are either of these any better than the other? How are they quality wise against Renault ones?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've just ordered fai ss6262 from eBay at a clearance price of £18.10 a pair. Has anyone any experience of using the cheaper 'ring' type removal tool?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I've just ordered fai ss6262 from eBay at a clearance price of £18.10 a pair. Has anyone any experience of using the cheaper 'ring' type removal tool?
As in the one that slides over and has teeth that grip the steering arm? If so then yes, I've used one and they're fine. I certainly didn't have any issues when removing mine. Yeah they were tight, but they've got to be.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Yeah that's the ones, they are about £10. what diameter do I need? I presume you can flip them you tighten up replacements too