ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat rattle

VW Potato

now mines doing it, too. I thought I was going to be lucky, but no. I really dont want to ask reno to fix it - is there an easy fix that I can try? (getting someone to sit in it notwithstanding)

thx

g

Lee

BMW M2C

Dont start me on this!! As you know, I had new runners for mine when the car was two weeks old. Its gone 3 months before the problem returned :mad:

Im going to try packing a shed load of grease along the runner!!!!!:confused:

I find that my passenger seat to be quite hard to tilt and move forward (when getting in the back).....makes me wonder if the rails have already been squeezed?:confused:

Anyone else have this problem?

VW Potato

ok, i may squeeze my rails tonight. Did you use your hands or some special rail squeezers like an adjustable or a lovely bunch of coconuts?

g

Lee

BMW M2C

What you on about Loony?

I think mine has come back since having my 20 stone 6 foot 5 mate in the car. I think Ill have a bash at closing the runners up.

Lee

BMW M2C

Dont want to incur the wrath again ;)

Though Im sure it would fix the problem, and would be preferable to any other fixes :D

I had this too. Got the runners replaced but it came back again. After looking at the runners it was obvious that they hadnt greased the new ones. After sticking some grease on them - hey presto no rattle!

Rob.