ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint query

'04 Renault Clio 1.4
Hey guys,

Currently in the process of giving my car a quick tidy up. The car itself is a Platinum/Gris Boreal 1.4 16V Dynamique.
First stage I have started on is colour coding managed to buy some silver side bump strips but these need a coat of 632 paint to give it the blue tinge of silver the car has. The first question is where would be the best place to acquire some spray paint for the car or is the stuff I found ok (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-s...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item4152e1aaa4). This would also be used to do the front and rear bump strips

My other plans are just the most common ones ive found on here:
RS Grille
Fabia Splitter
Possibly some Osram Night Breakers
Colour code interior to match car exterior

Any other ideas ?

PS The previous owner has put a hideous chrome ripspeed gear knob on the car but it seems pretty stiff and wont come off. If I am able to get it off will it just be a case of putting a normal/RS gear knob back on ?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
you should just be able to get the paint from halfords mate

plans sound good, sport seats inside? lower and alloys ?

'04 Renault Clio 1.4
you should just be able to get the paint from halfords mate

plans sound good, sport seats inside? lower and alloys ?

Sport interior could be a future plan. Not too sure of lower, the weight of my LPG tank in the boot gives a good rear stance. Im sticking to the standard Dynamique 15s til I can maybe afford something better, has to be Renault alloys though :p