ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint code??

Artic blue clio 182
The paint code is usually printed on a sticker or plate, which on my car is located on the left side of the driver door sill. There are several codes printed there, it will tell you which are which in the manual...if you have it.

dCi 100
HI!

Is this the code you use to do color coding? Cuz I need to color code some sideskirts and dunno what reference to give to the paintshop :(

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
manji said:
HI!

Is this the code you use to do color coding? Cuz I need to color code some sideskirts and dunno what reference to give to the paintshop :(

Yeah mate it is. on the drivers side there is a plate/sticker showing a load of codes, it is somewhere there apparently. But i went to a renault dealer part shop and if you tell them your registration they will find out the paint code straight away,hope this help bro!

dCi 100
Hi,

My paint code is 676, but I was wondering if that would be the code to tell on the shop. Cuz I thought 676 could be some sort of internal renault code.

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
manji said:
Hi,

My paint code is 676, but I was wondering if that would be the code to tell on the shop. Cuz I thought 676 could be some sort of internal renault code.

nah mate this will be your paint code,if your paint is named metallic pearl black? cos it is the same as mine. and i have also just gone to check on my panel in my car. this is what ive just my bodyshop

dCi 100
Mattsclio! said:
nah mate this will be your paint code,if your paint is named metallic pearl black? cos it is the same as mine. and i have also just gone to check on my panel in my car. this is what ive just my bodyshop

Guess so. The french call it Noir Nacre :D

172 cup'd extreme
there are 10 different shades of 676 go to a proper auto paint shop get an exact match of paint , if its a body shop they should get you the right colour