ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Owned

RB 182 Cup
how early does the guy in the 360 change up? and when going past the line they arent even go that fast... basically i think it was all fixed and the 360 wasnt trying at all. i no ferrari talk crap about how fast they are and everything but they arent that slow.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
360's are s**t all the videos where sumthing ownes a ferrari 90% of the time is a 360!like to see tht happen in 599!

M

Mark E-J

i can see the guy in the kart lifting up the visor on the helmet shouting accross that famous quote from fast n furious before handing the fararri his ass on a plate

(kart driver) "nice car whats the retail on one of those?

(fararri driver) "more than u can afford fararri!"

(vin diesel) smoke him!

pmsl

i can see the guy in the kart lifting up the visor on the helmet shouting accross that famous quote from fast n furious before handing the fararri his ass on a plate

(kart driver) "nice car whats the retail on one of those?

(fararri driver) "more than u can afford fararri!"

(vin diesel) smoke him!

pmsl

fpmsl!!!!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Go-karting is amazzzing, shite in the wet though... waist of 25squid, lol @ the turbo on it.