ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our nearest motorsports events

Twingo Dynamique
Hey guys just wondering what our nearest track is, and whether there's any cheap events happening soon! :) only exception is stuff around ovals.... i find those rather boring :p cheers :)

SQ5
Snetterton, every weekend there is something on until around September whether a race meet or Trackday

SQ5
Next is Rockingham and then Silverstone/Cadwell Park are about the same, then Brands Hatch is about 2 hours away. We're quite lucky really

Twingo Dynamique
yeah we are! :) some of the events at snetterton aren't that expensive either :) from what i remember its fairly accessible too :)

172 Cup
yeah we are! :) some of the events at snetterton aren't that expensive either :) from what i remember its fairly accessible too :)

Definitely. There are lot of decent events for around a tenner providing you book in advance! And even if you don't, many of them are £13 on the gate.

I've been going to Snetterton from a young age and it's improved greatly over the years. The new raised viewing areas are pretty awesome I think - at Agostini you can see about 3/4s of the circuit!