ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park British GT - Easter Monday

So it's bank holiday time, and as per every year, there is a race weekend on at Oulton Park.

8588047725_2c7cb9304d_c.jpg

There is a full weekend schedule, but the race itself is on the Monday, and is usually a good day.

I'll be heading down with Jon.G and will be pottering around the pitlane and trackside, so we'll be around.

Gate price is £22 each, with advance booking at £18 each, more details can be found here.

8589149330_94e36f3435_z.jpg

8588047667_ac02da02d0_z.jpg

Fingers crossed it warms up :)

riad said he might be doing photography, i'll go if i can afford it (might take the woman). was great last year, even though it pee'd it down.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
saw you jon and Ed but was bisy being ecosted by 2 kids wanting to show us a remote control car.

BG 182 FF
I got there at 4 lol better late than never. I didn't see the LY V6 I did however see a Monaco 172, a RB 182, a 172 cup with oz F1's and an AG 200.