ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

osram cool blue,fitted.

have done all the front lights and what a bloody nightmare that was,i now have no skin on my knuckles (plus i did it when the engine was hot.....couldnt wait,not next time).

have now got a nice blue light (at certain angles) but can see a lot more,all lights are lot lot brighter.

also fitted "phillips" silver vision (f**king nightmare to fit as well,makes you wonder if the the people who design the bloody things have ever tried to replace anything themselves).

car slowly getting there.now what do i want for christmas?

I like the look of them clio fly spoilers..i think the only thing lacking of the 172 is the rear end and the slightly awkward looking round roof..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i fitted silver vison to mine + blue vision bulbs

ouch!!

improvement is 10 fold also fitted some led side lights (white, not blue im not an idiot washer jet boy)

(my 1.2 has the same lights as the mk1 172)

I have Philip Blue Vision Lights and Sidelights. Very cool.. nice, crisp, white light.

Daz.

Abarth Grande Punto

I HAVE A 1.2 1997 RN AND WANT TO CHANGE ME HEADLIGHT/SIDELIGHT BULBS AND BOUGHT SOME HALFORDS SPECIAL BULBS AND THEY ARE POO! SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND FOR MAX EFFECT??

MY LIGHTS ARE THE BUG EYE FACELIGHT SHAPE

you wont go wrong with phillips or osram, both good quality (if you looked into it, there all probably made in the same place anyway!).

piaa are good but look at the prices!

Miltage, Mk1, Phase3? Rounded Headlights? Same as mine if it is.

Anyway, as I said before, Im using Philips Blue Vision... Very impressed.

Daz.