ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Right I have got a new grill for the Z3 and am undecided whether to put it on or not. I really like it but just want to get a response from more than myself.

Oh and yes have decided to keep it and have found a nice supercharger for it :evil:

What it looks like at the moment

DSC00212.gif

What it will look like, black grill

DSC00211.gif

Sorry for pics, were taken on my phone

Thanks

Adam

Beetle
Depends on if the rest of the car has chrome on it, if it does either leave it chrome or do the whole lot black imo.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh it has chrome all over but ive got colour coded side vents to go on, I just think it looks a bit meaner.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh, ive found a company in america that can supply DIY fit superchargers which come with everything. Also found a pretty sweet LSD to help with drifting etc ;)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I like the 1st one better myself. The black one blends in too much and kind of makes the front look abit wishy washy. If you know what I mean.

I wouldnt waste your time or money with a supercharger personally, that engine does headgaskets for a past-time even in NA form. You'll be asking for trouble IMO.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Its just going to be an experiment really, comes with its own oil tank etc and I can get an uprated headgasket.

Chris, yeh its happening, getting the wheels black powder coated too :D should look good.