ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on graphics

was thinking about puting some graphics on my car to break up the colour, can anyone think of any good ones wich will look good and get a lot of ppl to look at the car?

picture:
Dscn0301.gif

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/sandshrew3000/Dscn0301.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
lol i was just havin a laugh with ya mate, dont put any stickers on it, all they do is make it look tacky n cheap, best thing you could do would be colour code the bumpers and wing mirrors.

Chocolate Bar™
lmao!^ seriously dont put any graphics on it. you'll get people looking at u're car for the wrong reasons (to laugh at)

Looking for a ph-quick...
dude dont...................u'll ruin a perfectly respectable clio. if your gonna do sumfin colour code it. i aint been a clio sport member for a great length of time, but one thing i know is these guys know what there on about!! :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Leeshez said:
I like that freebone i would have lost the writting though :)

cheers mate.....i did it as the car had quite nasty door dings in it and this was a cheaper option than dings and dents at the time....lol

i wouldn't do it again i don't think..anyway i sold it as seen above and then bought my valver