ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD Port not working.........

Clio Sport 182
Hi.
My OBD Port doesn't work. I have an issue with my Clio sport 182 idling rough and stalling once warm so need to get to the route cause of the issue and to do so need the OBD Port working.
Can someone suggest anything I can do or anywhere I can look to solve the problem myself or can anyone recommend a good place I can take it in or around the Ipswich area please?
Thanks in advance

Clio Sport 182
Haven't plugged anything into it myself but when i took it to the garage when i first bought it around a year ago to have it checked for codes they said it wasn't working. The engine has run ok upto now so didn't have any real urgent reason to have it looked at....

Clio Sport 182
It's probably cheaper for me to get a fault code reader from somewhere (I.E Ebay, Amazon) any suggestions on which one or are they all pretty much the same?