ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring footage - a respectable 9min 19sec

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
Hi all,

Here's a couple of videos from my trip to the ring this week if you're interested, the second video has a quick 'off track' moment, but nothing serious. I managed to do a 9min 19sec lap, with a bit of traffic and a yellow flag (clio v6 in the barrier!) but I couldn't have pushed much harder without knowing the track a bit better.

- 9min 33sec (following some nissan pulsars from our group at the end for any Jap enthusiasts)

- 9min 19sec (yellow flag with v6 clio in the barrier, some traffic, and a small 'off')

any helpful criticism welcome, piss taking also encouraged!

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
It's a brilliant circuit, I just wish I new what was coming round the blind corners! I end up hesitating in case it's a tight bend!

PH2 172
[QUOTE="Trackslag172, post: 11217433, member: 110510",any helpful criticism welcome, piss taking also encouraged![/QUOTE]

I enjoyed that so much,I watched them twice.
That blue Nissan ? went well in a straight line.

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
[QUOTE="Trackslag172, post: 11217433, member: 110510",any helpful criticism welcome, piss taking also encouraged!

I enjoyed that so much,I watched them twice.
That blue Nissan ? went well in a straight line.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a mate of mine. approx 400bhp Pulsar, he had me on the straits but no contest in the corners!
there was 25 of us on the trip, including the AMG mercedes we passed on the last corner, so we did a fair bit of chasing each other round the ring!

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
Lol!

Have a watch of this mate and compare it to your lap. :up: Any questions just tag me in. :cool:

Cheers, I was watching your video while I was away, didn't realise it was someone on here! You were my target time, but once I was going round I relised I need to learn it a LOT more before I'm going to compete with that!
Well done mate

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers, I was watching your video while I was away, didn't realise it was someone on here! You were my target time, but once I was going round I relised I need to learn it a LOT more before I'm going to compete with that!
Well done mate
Haha! I thought everyone on here knew that was me in the video tbh! It's been bandied around a good few times now.

What you need to set a decent lap time at the ring are:
Track knowledge
Balls
No traffic or bell ends.

Unfortunately the latter is nigh on impossible now in tf as it's just far to busy.

I've not watched your laps yet - as soon as I do I'll give you my thoughts mate.