ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring + Europe in the Trophy [Pic heavy]

Kawasaki ER6N
406551_10150615417089459_334190976_n.jpg

That's me I was wondering who you were lol.

Was on route to Paris also for a long weekend seems you had a good trip.

Lol one tank, sounds like a great trip!

Don't like the look of that parking though in the 2nd picture :dapprove:
I'm a bus driver - I can get anything through any gap! :rasp:

Did you just find bed and breakfasts as you went along and felt tired ?

Jesus has inspired me to go on a European roadtrip this year !
My mate had a hotel app on his phone, we stayed in Ibis/All Seasons hotels. Was going to get the Hilton in Antwerp on the last night, we well should have :dapprove:

406551_10150615417089459_334190976_n.jpg

That's me I was wondering who you were lol.

Was on route to Paris also for a long weekend seems you had a good trip.
The clue was on the reg plate :rasp: saw the Cup and thought it'd be rude not to park next to it :) was hoping to catch the owner for a chat but missed you. Did you have a good weekend? I quite liked Paris, however driving around there is not something I want to do again!

Kawasaki ER6N
I have been a few times now and you get used to the driving. If you have uk plates you can just park anywhere ;).

Trip was very good though especially bringing back the cheap wine got about 60 bottles for less than £60 hehe.

Is that true about being able to park anywhere? I found a good space, then saw you had to pay so put mine in a car park :dapprove:

Where did you get the wine? I stopped at a Carrefour on the way back but didn't get any booze... this time ;)

Golf gti ED30+182
nice to see someone up north has my mates old car and his name was jamie too :cool: oh and the yozza was fitted by me and it never fitted well tried everything to get it to hang correctly.That car has been to france sooooo much in its life :D was and is a good car looks like its still good fun too and looks like you had fun in it.Think i still have loads of pics of it too

nice to see someone up north has my mates old car and his name was jamie too :cool: oh and the yozza was fitted by me and it never fitted well tried everything to get it to hang correctly.That car has been to france sooooo much in its life :D was and is a good car looks like its still good fun too and looks like you had fun in it.Think i still have loads of pics of it too
Yep this is a picture of it when I bought it (guessing he put this ring sticker on too?)

312245_10150423032589459_778874458_10076786_938324374_n.jpg

and now;

398021_10150554147174459_778874458_10627718_552322888_n.jpg

That's after a LOT of pissing around! Glad to hear my Trophy has been treated how it should be all it's life :D

Golf gti ED30+182
it has mate the owner before my mate looked after it too but it was at the ring loads that car and i am sure it knows its way around its self ;) and yeah he did the sticker.It did have a yozza de cat on it but he can't find it as i was trying to get it off him and he also bought the plate for it too. I posted a link to it and he was happy to see it again funny thing is we are only in halifax so its nice its back up north again
May2009042.jpg

Golf gti ED30+182
sticky tape :eek: mate forgot to get the things for driving in france so stuck tape on the headlights :p crazy lad

Weird seeing it there with someone else in it! I've fitted a Scorpion decat to it shortly after purchasing it, it'd loud....

I was at RS Tuning not long ago (not far from Halifax!) and it made 183bhp :)

That was due to it's first owner fitting an R-Sport ECU ;) it would rev to 8000rpm. I've remapped it now to limit at 7500 which is still higher than normal.

Golf gti ED30+182
That was due to it's first owner fitting an R-Sport ECU ;) it would rev to 8000rpm. I've remapped it now to limit at 7500 which is still higher than normal.

that explains it then.was a fast little car on track upset a few fast things on track