ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Car Show in Larne

Clio
I know this is off topic, but I thought i'd post it . Kevin Haveron is running "The Ultimate Car Show" again this year in Larne, N.Ireland, to raise money for the Larne Adult Centre and Oxygen Therapy Centre. The show will feature a range of cars including, Classic, Vintage, Kit-Cars, Performance, Modified and street. It is due to take place this sunday 29th march @ P&O Ferrymasters old yard, Redlands Road just off the harbour highway, Larne 12pm - 5pm. Prizes awarded on the day.

If you would like further information visit www.theultimatecarshow.co.uk or contact Kevin on 07786428691.

The last I heard he had 400 cars booked in with a further 100 on reserve and due to a last minute change of venue to the ferrymasters yard there may be more cars than ever before. Every year the event is well supported and is a fun filled day for all. Please note that the venue is not the caravan park as previous, due to unforseen circumstances.