ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

north westerners help me!

clio 172 cup
hi just wondering if anyone out there can reccomend me a deatailer to go to or if anyone them selves fancy detailing my car it has alot of swirls as previous owner took it through car wash regularly so mainly looking to get that sorted with a polish and wax
thanks

Clio 172, Pug 106
A mate of mine would do it... Has detailed loads of cars...

Il have a word tomo and PM u a price and some examples of their work

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Im pretty busy at the minute but if you get stuck give me a shout buddy I'll try help you out.

Thanks for the reccomendation Joe!

clio 172 cup
im in no rush atm dont have the spare cash to invest it getting it done properly with the tax and mot both due this month :S

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
im in no rush atm dont have the spare cash to invest it getting it done properly with the tax and mot both due this month :S

Well if you just want it tidying up for now with a good wash and some blackhole/ wax I would be happy to help you and wouldnt want money for it just give me a message sometime

clio 172 cup
its mainly the correction i need a hand with its covered in swirls looks horrible but i dont have any of the equipment to do it properly/to much of a pus*y to have a go at it my self haha

clio 172 cup
thanks as said theres no real rush as funds are tight for next couple of months but if you could help us and ofc money/beer will change hands