ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noobie !

Hi Boys and Girls

Looking at buying my 1st sensible car,that will go over speed humps and do more than 15mpg and i think a Clio 182 with the cup packs is the future.
So hence me being here to grab some hints & tips before i make the purchase, and possibly make some sensible contributions in the future......maybe, although i am not promising anything !

Yozza'd BG
alright mate! theres a good one in derbishire at the mo goin for £5995, blue with both cup packs and recaros. i tried to buy it when it was at £6495 but the guy wouldnt haggle at all and certainly wouldnt go anywhere near £6000 cash so nows your chance! its a business called "Carbridge". depends what mileage your after..this has done 30'000 and is 2005.

what car did you have that gave 15mpg and didnt go over speed bumps...sounds like a beast?!

Last edited:
alright mate! theres a good one in derbishire at the mo goin for £5995, blue with both cup packs and recaros. i tried to buy it when it was at £6495 but the guy wouldnt haggle at all and certainly wouldnt go anywhere near £6000 cash so nows your chance! its a business called "Carbridge". depends what mileage your after..this has done 30'000 and is 2005.

what car did you have that gave 15mpg and didnt go over speed bumps...sounds like a beast?!

Cheers Guys :)

Thanks Nick, i have my eye on one at a local dealer 04 plate in black with 30k, cup packs, new brakes, tyres, belts (haggling on the belts;)) and i intend to pay under £6k for it. Which is hopefully about right ?

Currently driving a Mitsubishi Fto Gpx, not a chaved up pikey one, tastefull mods only !