ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N91

MK1 PH3 RSi
Hi, just got a N91 and whilst messing around with it last night i have managed to balls up the navigation key (key in the middle of the phone, used to be left for message,right for calander, now is left for website and right is music) Can anyone shed some light as to what i have done wrong and how to fix it.

I also want the top to buttons to operate my camera???
Thnaks

D

CTR EK9 turbo
Nice, i got this phone today. Looks good, nice and stylish etc.

Any ideas on how to change the 'favourites' on the front (o2 and message), and how did you alter the navi key's functions? (i'm not a genius!)

Cheers!
si

CTR EK9 turbo
CAn you be even nicer and tell me how to do it, i can't turn pages - i only read computer screens:)

Has anyone else noticed how unstable these phones are? i've had to remove the battery several times just to make a phone call:( Hmmm..... not too impressed

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Simon172 said:
CAn you be even nicer and tell me how to do it, i can't turn pages - i only read computer screens:)

Has anyone else noticed how unstable these phones are? i've had to remove the battery several times just to make a phone call:( Hmmm..... not too impressed

my fone is fine, no problems

Nas

Eunos Roadster
guys u will find several probs with this fone, i kno its about having the latest fone first, but when u;v got a 4gb harddrive i wouldve thought nokia would have used a better processor, also wait for a software update to become available, there are a few glitches i'v noticed with the big ugly thing, also you guys think its slow as f**k. i'v got one on trainin from work but not very impressed