ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6280 or SEw810i

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
JJ! said:
I can upgrade to either of these shortly....

Opinions please!

nokia all the way, nokia are the best phone makers in the world

the 6280 can do everything

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
although you would be better off going for the n70 does a bit more than the 6280, i know it dont look as good, but looks aint everything

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
JJ! said:
split decisions!!!

whats the advantages of the 6280?

its a nokia, has the best user interface ever made

bluetooth
fantastic camera
3g for video calling 2x cameras
expandable memory
262k screen
plays mpeg-4 videos
radio
mp3 player
can send extra big picture message (using 3 seperate messages)
2.0 usb
full internet access

cant get any better

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
but you would be better off the with n70, doesnt look as good but is symbian enabled.

check out this website, if you get the n70 you can get these apps for it

www.handango.co.uk

Mr2 Roadster
I heard the 6280 is a pile of tripe, which always crashes and breaks?

Anyone have any opinion?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
iPap said:
I heard the 6280 is a pile of tripe, which always crashes and breaks?

Anyone have any opinion?

rubbish, its a fantastic phone. If it goes wrong take it to a nokia shop and they will fix it for free

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
JJ! said:
I can upgrade to either of these shortly....

Opinions please!

I had a mess about with the Nokia 6280 at my Mum's on Saturday, as she just had it as an upgrade. It didn't really tickle my fancy, and much preferred my K750i to it.

Mr2 Roadster
Sorry, misread you!

I've seen them and I've read so many bad reviews.

There just isn't anything practical on the market at the moment, I wanted a SE V600 but they no longer do them on T-mobile. I really need a 3g phone so the choice is limited even furher.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
iPap said:
Sorry, misread you!

I've seen them and I've read so many bad reviews.

There just isn't anything practical on the market at the moment, I wanted a SE V600 but they no longer do them on T-mobile. I really need a 3g phone so the choice is limited even furher.

well all i can say is i repair phone, unlock phone, flash phones, sell phone and modd phones - so ive seen and used so many different phones.

You cant really go wrong with a nokia, much better than anything else on the market

Mr2 Roadster
What do you think of the N70 then? It's getting dated is it not? Is the battery life really a problem?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
iPap said:
What do you think of the N70 then? It's getting dated is it not? Is the battery life really a problem?

dated LOL - hell no its the first of the n serires

the n70 is a fantastic phone, does everything and is symbian enabled which is always a good thing.

and ive not heard any thing about the battery, but im sure it depends how much you use it