ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus 197 58(2009) 4.5k £12000

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi TT
This belongs to a mate of mine so posting the link up for him.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/991448.htm

RenaultSport Clio 197 High Spec, 58 Reg, Registered (2009)
Immaculate inside and out 58 plate however registered in January 2009.
1998cc, Manual Transmission, 4,500 miles only.
Taxed until 31st December 2009 and Renault warrant until 1st January 2011.
Non smokers car.

CAR FEATURES (MANY HAVE BEEN ADDED AS OPTIONAL EXTRAS WHEN PURCHASED FROM RENAULT – ALL ADDITIONS TO THE VEHICLE HAVE BEEN DONE BY RENAULT WHILE THE VEHICLE WAS BUILT)
Cup Chassis - Lower ride height and stiffer springs and dampers (amazing difference and can not be added after the vehicle has left the factory),
Red Brembo 4 pot brakes,
17" Black RenaultSport Speedline Light Alloy Wheels (spotless)
Extra Tinted Rear Windows,
Keyless Go Entry (2 Key Provided),
Metallic Nimbus Grey Paint,
RenaultSport Mats all round
Air conditioning
Cruise control
Optional Speed Restrictor
Steering Wheel Reach Adjustment
CD Radio + Audio remote control
Renaultsport Seats with lumber support (chosen over Recaros for comfort)
Side Airbags,
Rear Headrests,
Electric Windows
ABS, Passenger airbag, Traction control, Trip computer, Service indicator, Remote central locking, Front head restraints, Drivers airbag
PAS. Insurance Group:15

Vehicle is due for service at 6,000 miles.
Beautiful condition throughout.
Fabulous handling and performance.

Reason for sale – I have loved this car from the second I laid eyes on it however the money is needed for a new house.

My brother who I live with is a mechanic for Renault Leicester. When purchasing the vehicle, he was the only person to inspect and test the car. I was the only person to test-drive the car and purchased it once back at the showroom.
While having the car it is kept clean and washed on a regular basis. Also it is checked over by my brother on a weekly basis to make sure all is in order. Vehicle was worn in correctly at low mileage and has been looked after.

All paperwork included, any inspection welcome.

£11995

Contact Rav on 07549935405

Car is in Leicestershire. Think it's Mount Sorrell off A6.

991448-1.jpg

991448-2.jpg

991448-3.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi TT
Can a mod delete this and leave the for sale one please as only realised afterwards non members can't see this one. Ta muchly.