ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

niggly electrical problems

have 1.6 Dyn, on about 8,000 miles and a few niggly electrical problems have started.

About a month and a half ago, when you turned the engine off, the little lights on the dash would stay on for about 10mins before finally going off. Bit strange i thought, didnt do anything and its stopped now.

Then about 3 weeks ago, was driving along and the windscreen demister would come on at full blast for 30 secs then off for 10-15 mins and then on again. Very infuriating as its pretty noisy. Turned car off, went shopping came back an hour later and its magically fixed, never happened since.

Most recent one is on the trip. The normal miles and tripmeter work, its the other displays that dont (miles left till refuel etc) and it just flashes. I like all those little displays, although they dont make any difference to the car, i reckon therre pretty cool and it annoys me that they dont work.

Are these all related (funny ecu etc) as they all seem fairly electrical, and is there a quick fix to my tripmeter issues, or am i going to have to pay a visit to the stealer?