ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Devon/Cornwall meet

Just realised I have a clash of dates. Sorry guys, won't be there as I am at a track day at Llandow on the Saturday, so probably will still be on the way back, and with a hangover!

LY 172
spoken to terri and she should be coming.

1. Aaron
2. KC 182 (Will try to make it:p)
3. Emma
4. Terri

Ly meg R26
My car is at the garage so it's very doubtful I will be able to make this. Sorry guys, hope you have a goodun

Clio 182
well i turned up.... noone else did HAHAHA
haha... I went there with my mate but we were a bit late:eek:. Nice route for driving as Neil said. Saw a sliver 182 and we waved. :) Hope the next one is better when Chris is back. You still going go-karting in plymouth?

LY 172
I got bored by myself after half an hour so drove the 5 miles home =p

Yeah I did go karting.
Hopefully next time we can get at least 10 people to go. And go gokarting aswell.

Clio 182
I got bored by myself after half an hour so drove the 5 miles home =p

Yeah I did go karting.
Hopefully next time we can get at least 10 people to go. And go gokarting aswell.

Must be fun then!? :race: :D haha...

some pics at The Two Bridges Hotel ...DSC01155.jpgDSC01157.jpgDSC01159.jpg <----someone's wedding party!

Clio 182
The problem for me was that it was the day after a day at castle Combe so wanted to check the car over after tracking it

Good time at the track?? :) I may go to Llandow this Saturday for my 1st trackdays ever.:eek: By the way, do you use different tyres for the track or..? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.:D

Yeh a really good time thanks.

I now have a spare set of wheels with yokahoma a048's on. But my first few track days I did on my road tyres and all was good.

As for advice just give the car a good checking over, brakes, tyres, coolant etc. Tuition is always recommended if it's your first time. And most of all have fun :)

Clio 182
Yeh a really good time thanks.

I now have a spare set of wheels with yokahoma a048's on. But my first few track days I did on my road tyres and all was good.

As for advice just give the car a good checking over, brakes, tyres, coolant etc. Tuition is always recommended if it's your first time. And most of all have fun :)

I haven't got a spare set of wheels yet. If I like it then I will get a spare set too. Thanks for the advice. Will have a good checking over the car before I go. I may need tuition too. Any pics or video for the track?:)

Yeh all mods on the car have been fitted by me and a friend. The arb was a pretty easy to fit really. Undo shock bottom bolt, built up links onto the shock, put the bar in, bolt back together. (in very simple form). Comes with some good instructions and pictures to follow

Clio 182
Yeh all mods on the car have been fitted by me and a friend. The arb was a pretty easy to fit really. Undo shock bottom bolt, built up links onto the shock, put the bar in, bolt back together. (in very simple form). Comes with some good instructions and pictures to follow
That's :cool:. You got a good friend. I may get one arb as well. The spin in the video looks pretty scary tho. lol

Clio 182
It's safe to say it was not my most relaxed moment. The arb and the sporlines and Mark fish mounts are without a doubt money well spent :)

:approve: Went Llandow and was raining most of the time. Still had fun though. :race:eek:h... s**t...! :D