ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from glasgow

Hi there guys,
I am a newbie to the forum from Glasgow. Just looking into the possibility of buying a 200 cup and thought i would check out what the low down was on them here such as tuning, reliability and issues people have had with them etc. Been a member here for a while but I've been lurking in the shadows for some time as i have previously contemplated getting a 182 and a 197 back in the day. Sadly i was young and stupid and more interested in chasing figures and wanted some turbo action so ended up getting a Corsa VXR instead.

Anyways hello and all help is much appreciated.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Welcome to the site mate, stick a few pics of the VXR up :) Oh and 200's are ugly, petrol guzzling, non fun and overpriced, get yourself a 1*2 and spend the money chasing figures again ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
welcome! cupman92 is from glasgow and i think hes just turboed his 172 cup, you could talk to him and get pointers on that, theres also a supercharged 197 on here so you can have the best of both worlds :) forced induction and clios!

also, i dont discriminate sooo... pics?