ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newb from the North East

1.9CDTi Vectra-C SRi 150
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here. I know a fair few people on here already.

My name's Keith, and I'm from Shotton Colliery.

I work at EDS fixing computers, and I'm also a avid photographer. Started doing some freelance stuff with the wife, and we have a site here: http://www.kt-photo.co.uk

Here's my car history:
May 2006 - 06 plate Corsa-C; 1.3CDTi SXI+ in black
May 2007 - 07 plate Corsa-D; 1.3CDTi club in black [Featured in June 2008 issue of Max Power]
November 2008 - 57 plate Vectra-C; 1.9CDTi SRi in Silver.

This is how my C started out:

05jb9.jpg

This is how it ended up:

04mg1.jpg

This is how the D started out:

03dy1.jpg

Then it ended up like this:

jl37486proctr8.jpg

8011532fs8.jpg

Here's the Vectra after I picked it up:

20081214012bo5.jpg

And here's a few recent shots. Not done much yet, but I have a fair few plans for it.

20090424004.jpg

20090424002x.jpg

20090315012.jpg

One of mine and the wife's current car too:

20090315003.jpg

Quick 0-100 video from the other day. Wasn't the best 0-100, as I had my photography gear in the boot, as I was on the way back from a shoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQx9j-FVCto

The wife's thinking of a Clio as a new car too... Will be good to have a browse on here and see what's what.

Za**** & Xr250R
No problem, yeah there's quite a few kicking around the NE there's a meet in south shields coming up aswell :)

1.9CDTi Vectra-C SRi 150
Haven't joined from the Corsa forum have you? ;)

Welcome along.

I'm the mod on there, yes, but I'm not like the other Corsa-C rogues, such as Cunney.

No problem, yeah there's quite a few kicking around the NE there's a meet in south shields coming up aswell :)

Ooh, nice. I think I may pop along. Always nice to get in with other local car clubs. Benefits my photography too, photoogphing some new cars lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Welcome to CS Keith. :) Looking through your gallery I'd say you'll be a strong contender in the photography comps.

1.9CDTi Vectra-C SRi 150
Welcome to CS Keith. :) Looking through your gallery I'd say you'll be a strong contender in the photography comps.

Thanks mate. I'm hoping to enter the one open at the moment, if I can get a good image in time. I won't bother if Teshi enters though, as he's league ahead of me!

1.9CDTi Vectra-C SRi 150
Thanks everyone.

I feel your pain. Hows HP treating you?

Haha, as good as ever. What with the impending compulsary redundancies and the pay cuts and the unpaid leave. It can't get any better than this!

How about you?

200 FF Storm Grey
Are you following me b**ch?

I join this forum to move on from the past, to forget our broken relationship, yet you continue to make me suffer.