ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New User Saying Hello

Toyota Supra
Hi All

I'm on the hunt for a 172 of some sort. I don't know an awful lot about them so will be using your search function a lot!!

I'm currently driving a 1995 MK4 Supra (n/a) which is for sale in order to fund my purchase of a Clio. Why would you swap a Supra for a Clio? I hear you ask. Well my girlfriend needs a car and she doesn't feel comfortable with the Supra at all. She needs something small and I need something with a bit of power so the 172 seemed the obvious choice.

So if anyones interested in an exchange of some sort let me know. The Supra is up for £4650 ono.

Anyway I look forward to learning what to look out for when buying a clio.

Cheers
Jon

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i think a straight swap would be fair, i would go for a 182 with the cup pack so you get all the extras, climate, cup suspension, dark wheels. if you go for a 172 make sure its had its cambelt done as this is a costly and long job. goodluck!!!

Toyota Supra
Cheers for comments guys

Yes looking at the prices of the lower mileage cars it does seem that a straight swap would be about right. I'd be happy with that for the right car.

Thanks again.