ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this but thought id show off the mk3!

clio mk3
got my wheels on tonight, and tracked and ready to go, they look mint, ill get pics up tomorrow when back from work but they look pretty sweet, i think they stick out the arch too much thow with the spacers but we will see, they look gash with no spacer, neeeddd coilovers next!

Superleggera'd MK3
Supposed to be quite a hard ride but good for lowwws mate. Also, what do u mean will the camber be sh*t? It depends how u set them up, i imagine they have very little adjustment for camber

Superleggera'd MK3
Im on AP coilovers, very comfortable ride for coilovers mate. They go very low on front but if u wanna go really low on the back you will need to get shorter springs. My brother has the fk highsports on his ibiza and they are a lot harder ride than mine but they are better if you want to slam it. Like i said, dont think you will be able to adjust camber much though. If u wanna play with the camber, you will need bolts for the fronts and shims for the back

clio mk3
how much was yours ? around the 520 mark? the fk's are 420, dont wanna slam it really, just want the arches to be sittin just above tyre, what do you suggest save a bit more and get aps's? so did you have to play about with the camber or was it ok once the coilees were on? i dont wanna f** around with it, just want it to be right lol, with no problems mate

Superleggera'd MK3
I got my AP's for £469 with free delivery bud. Havent got mine all the way down on the fronts but it is sitting just above the tyre. Depends what u want it for mate, i do like 40 miles a day so a bit of comfort is important to me, so yeah im well chuffed with mine, best mod by far! In terms of the camber, there is a slight room for adjustment with the ap's. when i put mine on, i had 2degree posi camber but had it laser tracked and they corrected it all to 0. As long as they are fitted properly with good laser tracking you will be sweet mate :)

clio mk3
so its just preference then mate but yer thats sweet thanks a lot for the help buddy, where you et yours from mate?

clio mk3
Clio spoiler (2).JPGClio spoiler (1).JPGnew whhels on just a couple of rubbish pics from back end, well get better quality ones when its clean lol, she's got a pretty fat arse now ;) now saving again for coilovers, then she will be lookin hottt !