ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pic

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
200bonnet.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Peperami said:
mondeo-est-red.JPG

Finally put the carbon bonnet on the old mondeo eh?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to hurt you so much!!!

dan did the photoshop i did one too but he didnt like it!

should look good in a week or so, front end being resprayed (not the bonnet!!) having 2 skyline r33gtr n1 vents fitted to the bumper plus the 2 bars in the bumper (middle gap 1 horizontal and 1 vertical) removed and smoothed!

plus the wings sprayed (stone chips) and hopefully some skirts sprayed too!!! then only other things i want body work wise will be rear spats, carbon boot lid.... possibly the roof sprayed black!

thats it then i think body work wise anyway... except for rims and maybe the arches flared front and rear :) and if i can be really fussed possibly a jdm rear bumper...

thinking of getting crystal side lights and clear front indicators.... not sure though...

then once all that is done i have to decide weather i want to put some drift stickers on it or not lol... not sure, they have to be really crazy to look good... i actually really like the graphics on the redline cars like the skyline and the civic... but not sure... prob not tbh...

gonna take the rocker cover off and get it sprayed with a japanese rising sun logo thing on it :D red and white :D then need a strut brace, engine damper, filter box and the engine will look nice then :D oh maybe remove the viscous fan and shroud get some polished pulleys..... a koyo alloy rad.......

lots of money lol... then have to start on interior... i know i want atleast 1 takata harness!!! possibly 1 bride bucket seat... hnnmmmm i like my leather loads though lol...

anyway .... sleeeeeeeeeeeep

MaLicE said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to hurt you so much!!!

dan did the photoshop i did one too but he didnt like it!

should look good in a week or so, front end being resprayed (not the bonnet!!) having 2 skyline r33gtr n1 vents fitted to the bumper plus the 2 bars in the bumper (middle gap 1 horizontal and 1 vertical) removed and smoothed!

plus the wings sprayed (stone chips) and hopefully some skirts sprayed too!!! then only other things i want body work wise will be rear spats, carbon boot lid.... possibly the roof sprayed black!

thats it then i think body work wise anyway... except for rims and maybe the arches flared front and rear :) and if i can be really fussed possibly a jdm rear bumper...

thinking of getting crystal side lights and clear front indicators.... not sure though...

then once all that is done i have to decide weather i want to put some drift stickers on it or not lol... not sure, they have to be really crazy to look good... i actually really like the graphics on the redline cars like the skyline and the civic... but not sure... prob not tbh...

gonna take the rocker cover off and get it sprayed with a japanese rising sun logo thing on it :D red and white :D then need a strut brace, engine damper, filter box and the engine will look nice then :D oh maybe remove the viscous fan and shroud get some polished pulleys..... a koyo alloy rad.......

lots of money lol... then have to start on interior... i know i want atleast 1 takata harness!!! possibly 1 bride bucket seat... hnnmmmm i like my leather loads though lol...

anyway .... sleeeeeeeeeeeep

i dont see the gear knob in there :O