ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member saying hi!

182, Cayenne, Mini S
Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to the site having just bought a 182. I've wanted one for a long time and having sold my AMG in November and replacing it with an A4 TDI (I drive 120 miles a day to get from home in Weston-s-M to work in Cheltenham so a V8 wasn't the best thing for that journey or my wallet!) I decided that I needed something fun again and finally bought a 182 with money that my grandad left me when he passed away last year. So its nickname is Arthur, after my grandad :).

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you soon at a meet!

Cheers,

James.
P1080138 - Copy.jpgP1080145 - Copy.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Welcome to the forum! I will keep an eye out for you, I am out that way pretty often as my mrs lives near Congresbury. Best colour BTW ;) Enjoy.

182, Cayenne, Mini S
Welcome to the forum! I will keep an eye out for you, I am out that way pretty often as my mrs lives near Congresbury. Best colour BTW ;) Enjoy.

Possibly even more likely soon as me and my Mrs are looking to buy a house atm and 2 of the 3 on the shortlist are in Congresbury!