ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Teeside

ph1 172
Hi, been using the site for a while now. Its been very handy for guides and generally gaging information on products/mods etc.
Thought I'd finally introduce myself. I live near Middlesbrough and drive a 172 cup. I've noticed theres quite alot of NE meets and look forward to going to one in the future.
I've done a few light mods to my cup. I've fitted a k-tec stealth and a yozzasport decat. And just recently had some oz f1's powdercoated satin black and fitted with yoko paradas.
A few weeks earlier I had fitted some apex 40mm springs (bought cheap off here) and thought they were pretty gash. But after fitting the new rims and tyres the car is handling amazing and feels like a different car.
So really enjoying the car again after owning it for 5 years now.
Hoping to get some pictures up at the weekend in the media section.
Peace out shabba
:D

Albi Blue RS 200
Hi Ali, be good to see you posting more on here!

Cheers for giving me a hand with that oil pressure switch! :D

ph1 172
Just read the thread on the south shields meet. Sounds like a good day. Gonna have a drive up with tom|nbk (lives over the road from me).
Be good to meet all the NE lot.
Geddes just really started doing a few mods recently after it being standard for some years. Got the bug now and plan on keeping the car for a while so plenty more to come.

No probs Tom, dont worry you can give me a hand to refit my cat come mot time;)

Barge
Welcome fella. Always good to see new faces. We're meeting at Durham first if you want to start there?

ph1 172
Thanks for the warm welcome, we'll be meeting up at Durham services at the set time. Just reading on the meet thread theres a turbo'd trophy. Look forward to seeing that bad boy.
I live in Guisborough BenMc just outside M'bro.
Is there some nice driving roads up south shields way then?