ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New I.C.E. Products

Hi

Just to let everyone know, we have added an extra 500 items onto our website from all the major manufacturers with some superb prices.

Also in the online catalog, there is a section for special offers where we have put together some package deals which may be of interest to you. Follow the link at the bottom of this post to have a browse.

Russ (Evil I.C.E. Car Audio)

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

My brothers got some stuff from what he had in his car before he sold it. I was wonderin if youd be able to tell me what its worth and what i should pay for it buyin it off him ? (Pls bare in mind his girlfriend is pregnant, hes got a mortgage and bills to pay heh)

their is.......

Audiobahn ACX653 6.5" 3-way

Maystar MX455 4x55rms Amp

Hifonics Zeus Z400 2x200rms Amp

Kicker Solo-Baric S10D (Old Circle Style) 10" Sub

right ok. The Audiobahn 653 speakers are worth about £90, the maystar amp is worth about the same. I have seen the 10" solobarics going for £80 or £100 in a box recently. The Zeus amp i really dont know what they are fetching now unfortunately. You might be able to get more for all of those if you find someone who doesnt know what they are buying..you can practice your sales tactics on them.

Im the buyer mate....

Its my brother who im buyin them off. Was just wondering what they were worth...

Ive found his recipts for it all....

He payed..

Audiobahn 653 - £120
Solobaric boxed - £150
Maystar amp - £140
Zeus Amp - £200

so theirs about £610 worth brand new.

I will probably wait until his bills start rolling in and hes despirate for the cash.

I rekon ill get the lot for around £200 / £250 heh :)

that system would sound quite nice i would think. I havent heard a Zeus amp before but they are supposed to be quite powerful...but then i suppose you have heard it all in your brothers car anyway so you will know more than me on that.

Russ

The zeus amp coupled with the kicker 10" solo baric was enough to shake the steering wheel and mirrors on his old corsa before he got his girlfriend pregnant lol.

400RMS of Pure Power to that Kicker SoloBaric

Ive always liked Solobarics..thats why i bought 2 of them i suppose. Im upgrading the amp on them though to a bd1000.1 as they arent really getting enough power.

Russ

Nice!

My brother payed £150 for the S10 (circle solobaric) when their were only 100 of them left in the country brand new. (or at least thats what the boss of the place i worked at said about them)

That may have ben true i suppose. It sounds like a sales tactic to me but it depends how late in the line he was buying it. I know i got a spanking deal on mine (Second hand but unmarked and hardly used). Bearing in mind they are the 15s. I got both of them in a 1" thick purpose built and braced box for £350...not bad at all.

Cant i tempt you with a good deal on an Audiobahn sub...very similar to the Kicker but looks nicer..and it would be new.

Russ

Deal on the solo-baric has fallen thru. Being the pr*ck that he is, Hes melted its coils running it on a household amplifier without a frequency cut of capacitor :(

So im lookin for something thatll cope with 400rms well, Sounds nice with all types of music and is in a box :)

Hifonics Zeus Z400 and Audiobahn ACX653s £170 :) (Including all necissary wiring) (audiobahns are brand new)
He said £120 for Amp, £50 for Audiobahns

Just found one of the Pioneer TSW-1201Cs for £99. inc delivery :) Sounds like quite a good deal to me. Ive heard these subs before and they sound rather gorgeous.

Do you sell em and if so how much could you do me one in a box for ?

Those Pioneers arent too bad but its Pioneer at the end of the day and they are made in the same factory as Kenwood stuff so that cant be good.

What if i said i could give you an Audiobahn AW1251 400watts RMS sub in a box for just a little bit more at £145 delivered. Im pretty sure you would much prefer the Audiobahn sub. Also we have it in stock at the moment.

Let me kniow what you think

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

hmm. Only problem is... 400RMS amp + 400RMS Sub = Sub Burnt out in a week or so. lol

Kenwood Subs are sh*t. Pioneer (specially the 1201) sound Absolutely gorgeous and can handle more power than they say.

I am a fan of audiobahn stuff as it is lowish priced and damn good

Trouble is buying it off you id have to use dads credit card :eek:( He wont let me buy anythin for my car.

Its a dual voice coil though mate :(

I dont know if my amp will run at 2ohms and itll be underpowered at 8ohms

How much you rekon you could do me an AW120Q in a box ?
600RMS and 1 4ohm Voice Coil :)

Prob wont be buying it for a while tho yet. about 2 or 3 month.

Ill see the manager of the ICE shop i used to work for and see how much he can do me a pioneer TSW-1201c and see if he can save me one for 2 months time. If not ill sort out a deal with you mate :)

The 120Q retails at £153 but we do them for £120. Most amps run at 2ohms but not many of them in bridged mode. Most of them are 4ohm bridged in which case you would get more power out of it with the 120Q.

Yeah. Thats what i was thinking. See what Jeff @ Car Music Centre says about a price for the 1201C tomorrow. If price is too much ill get back to you straight away for a bit more info.

Well. I nearly had a heart attack when he told me how much he could do me a TSW-1201C....

£95 in a fully carpeted box :|

He said hell do it cheep for me as he owes me a lot for the help i gave him for three years for practically no pay