ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here...

Clio 1.8 16v
Hi all

Just thought I would introduce myself as I think I'll be looking at the site a lot more in the near future.

Basically got a 1.8 16v Clio on an L plate which is to be used as a track car. Its allegedly been chipped (would rather it had been on standard ecu), lowered, stainless exhaust, K&N induction and thats about it I think?

So far I've just serviced it, cambelt etc and have almost finished stripping the interior out. Its got 17in rims on at the moment (came with the car) which I think might upset the handling so will probably be on the look out for a set of 15's at some point - will see how it gets on at Snetterton on 1st March first...

Don't really know that much about Clio's as I've always had Ford's in the past (except a very cheap Citroen track car toy), and drive a 4x4 Saph Cossie day to day, so expect to pick up a lot of info.

Well thats about it I think, gona go out in the cold and finish stripping it now...