ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A ANIMAL
Hi there. Its a pleaseure to have you aboard. Get yourself a cliosport of any kind and you'll have fun.

Enjoy the club and be careful of a chap called "Macev6" - he'a bad news. Also "Gally" and "JD" are a bit funny and a girl called "Leigh" is a strange one.

Enjoy

_________________/\________________\0/___

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Hello there and welcome. I have a late Flame Red 172 (later ones have Cruise Control, Speed Limiter and Traction control on/off switch if you like that sort of thing), it took me a while to find one as they are relatively less common, but was worth the wait in the end. I was fortunate to find a decent one about 20miles from me, but went to look at it the day after it appeared on the Auto Trader.

I am sure i'm not alone in my opinion here, but search for "whatisjustice" (or something like that) and you'll see a really nice Flamer, there's also a "Flamers appreciation theread". Forget Black, Red is better.

Clio
Hi Sara welcome to CS.

I'm an all round nice guy. I've recently returned from a voluntary mission in Sudan defusing land mines and helping young children who have lost limbs to such devices. On my way back I stopped off in the Gulf of Mexico to help rescue puffins from the oil spill. It was hard work and I spent many nights caring and cleaning helpless birds. Its a hard job but with my kind heartedness I am able to do such things. I also saved a horse from sinking sand once with my bare hands. Say Hi to your nan for me. She probably remembers me from Meals on Wheels. I do the odd delivery when I have time. PM me if you want to hear more about my love for the greater good.

Megane 225 F1
Hi Sara welcome to CS.

I'm an all round nice guy. I've recently returned from a voluntary mission in Sudan defusing land mines and helping young children who have lost limbs to such devices. On my way back I stopped off in the Gulf of Mexico to help rescue puffins from the oil spill. It was hard work and I spent many nights caring and cleaning helpless birds. Its a hard job but with my kind heartedness I am able to do such things. I also saved a horse from sinking sand once with my bare hands. Say Hi to your nan for me. She probably remembers me from Meals on Wheels. I do the odd delivery when I have time. PM me if you want to hear more about my love for the greater good.

He has also never been laid.

172 cup
Hi Sara welcome to CS.

I thought you'd got married

Clio
I presumed you were waiting for "the one"?

I think 'anyone' is more accurate.

I thought you'd got married

Engaged. Big day is October 2nd. <3 can't wait she is so special. The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvellous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He didn't get me a big enough ring, i'm not sure whether I can go through with it.

Oh Hi welocme to Cliosport.net for all your cliosport needs and questions.

Please do not hesitate to pm me with any questions such as "What's your phone number?" Followed by "So I can block it"

x

Clio
I'd like to use me thread, to congratulate you Mace, on you engagement ;)

Its over already. I told her about you, we argued, she threw me out. I'm now working in a homeless shelter helping the unfortunate to build a brighter healthier future for themselves. I'm also running a side business to rescue stray rodents who were tossed out onto the street when their owners realised they weren't Guinea Pigs.

I'm off to the Antartic In September, I will be installing central heating (free of charge) into Igloos for the Eskimos.

Megane 225 F1
Can I have free of charge central heating? I know I'm not an Eskimo but it was very cold last winter.

Clio
I'm sorry. I only help the most needy and as you are both Southerners like myself you do not need free Central Heating. Only people who are less fortunate than ourselves sucgh as Eskimos or the Scottish would be entitled to such amenities. I can however offer you both free massages to help relieve the stress of busy day.

Clio
Central heating or massage? there will be an export tax of course..

Note: If you have the massage you won't need the central heating

A ANIMAL
I'm sorry. I only help the most needy and as you are both Southerners like myself you do not need free Central Heating. Only people who are less fortunate than ourselves sucgh as Eskimos or the Scottish would be entitled to such amenities. I can however offer you both free massages to help relieve the stress of busy day.

Hmmmmm....

Pics?

Megane 225 F1
Il take the massage. If it means i dont need central heating. Oh and because its from you pete ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.